Creating Your Project – The Process
- First, we meet – in person, on-line or on the telephone.
- You give me a history of your company and product, past successes
and failures, and current opportunities and needs. If marketing research has been
done, we review those results.
- Through this conversation we create a plan, timeline and budget.
- When we agree on the plan, timeline and budget, round one of the work begins!
- I deliver the first round of layouts. You review and give me feedback (aka changes).
- I deliver the second round of layouts. You review and give me feedback (aka
- When we have a product that you love, we produce that product.